[rt-users] Assigning Tickets to users

Tomasz Wlodek tomw at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 15 10:20:00 EDT 2006

Maybe the problem is that you do not own the ticket. If I understand RT
correctly you can only assign tickets which you own. So if the ticket is
owned by nobody, then you first have to take it and then you can assign
it.

I am not usre if this helps.

Tomasz Wlodek                        | tel 631-344-7448
Brookhaven Laboratory, Building 510M | fax 631-344-7616
Upton NY 11973-5000                  |