[rt-users] 10 newest Unowned tickets

Matthew Hunt matthew.hunt at yhfsc.org.uk
Thu Jun 15 10:28:21 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Just a kwik one, I have several queues and several groups, but I only
want these individual groups to only view the "10 newest unowned
tickets..." of there group.  At the mo they can see all tickets that
have not been taken which i do not want.  To make it even more simpler,
for me and any coding, is that they cannot see this area at all, but
only look into there own queues from the right hand Quick search bar.
If any one has any info or coding on this I  would be most grateful.

Many thanks
--
Matthew Hunt BSc(Hons)
1st Line Technical Support