[rt-users] Does RT link the original request with other emails received related to the original?

Kopinesh Patil kopinesh.patil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:08:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sequence of events is as follows:
1. Requestor raises a request by emailing to RT
2. Owner sends an email from RT to requestor asking for clarifications
3. Requestor responds with an email to RT

Is this second email treated as a new request or does RT identify it
as being linked to the original request (maybe based on the subject)?

Regards,

Kopi Patil

PS: Please forgive me if this is a dumb question. We are evaluating RT
for an internal administrative services request tracking and the
ability to link the subsequent emails with the original request is
CRITICAL.