[rt-users] RT for Windows

Alexandr Ciornii alexchorny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:04:23 EDT 2006

Hello!

2006/6/19, Eru <iluvatar.dx at gmail.com>:

> It's possible to compile the souce for win32 and using what tools?

I've tried to do it, compiled many modules for Win32 (will publish them
later, when this quest will be complete). Problem is that installation
script is written for bash.
Now I'm trying to do this with Cygwin (writing now this:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?CygwinProblems, but I did not
recorded all problems that I've encountered earlier). During this quest,
I've patched several modules, reported many errors & it is not finished yet
:). But as I see, not many module authors are reading rt.cpan org, so
problems remain.

--
WBR,
 Sasha                          mailto:alexchorny at gmail.com