[rt-users] how's 3.6.0 working for you?

Jay Lee jlee at pbu.edu
Wed Jun 21 08:40:27 EDT 2006

On Wed, June 21, 2006 12:06 am, Duncan Shannon wrote:
> Just thought id toss out a message to see if anyone has any comments or
> feedback about how using 3.6.0 has been going.. esp. as it applies to those
> upgrading from 3.4.x.
>
> Any wild successes?  Miserable failures?

I'm still on 3.6rc2 (just need to find time to move to 3.6 final) but our
staff has given positive feedback to the new features of 3.6.  The ability
to customize the RT at a glance is wonderful and the new 3.5ish layout is
also a major plus.  With AJAX becoming more and more popular the interface
isn't quite what some users wish for but it's very good in my book.

Jay
--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator