[rt-users] How to setup RT users and groups?

Gilmar Santos Jr gilmarsantosjr at safernet.org.br
Fri Jun 30 02:11:30 EDT 2006

Zhiming Liu escreveu:
> Hi, How to setup RT users and groups that users can
> only ShowTicket in their own group. Group users can
> see the tickets, other group users can't. Thanks for
> help, Zhiming.

Hi,
You can create as many queues as you as there are groups and turn on
"SeeQueue" and "ShowTicket" for each one related to each group.
Ex. There are the A, B and C groups. I create the A_Queue, B_Queue and
C_Queue, and then on turn on the SeeQueue, ShowTicket, etc permission on
A_Queue to A group and so on...

I think it's not possible to make this kind of access control within the
same queue... Am I mistaken?

--
Gilmar Santos Jr