[rt-users] login problem I can't login with root password

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 11:47:03 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

Did you encounter this error before? Somehow I have
seen the light of RT, but I can't log in with the
default setting. It is really tough for me.

If you are the developer of RT or familiar with this
one, please give me some hints. I believe that other
people also encounter the same problem. I may can't
have money to pay for the support. However, I believe
if we can make RT easier to install and use. It
certainly can attract more people to use it and form
some kind of positive cycle. Eventually, your company
may make money out of it like Red Hat is doing right
now.

Thanks,
--Paul