[rt-users] diable requestor notification

Luke Vanderfluit lvanderf at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 1 18:04:50 EST 2006

Hi Chaim.

Chaim Rieger wrote:

> need to disable the notification sent to the requester for one queue,
>

> the only way i can accomplish this is if i remove the global scrips
> from this queue and add the notify scrip for all the other queues or
> is there a better way

I assume you mean when a ticket is created.
You could add a condition to the global scrip that returns 0 for your
particular queue.

EG. edit the "On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply"
Change the condition to 'User Defined'

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Condition: User Defined
Action: Autoreply To Requestors
Template: Global template: Autoreply
Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom condition:
if ( $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Create" ) {
   if ( $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name eq 'yourqueue' ) {
      return 0;
   }
   return 1;
}