[rt-users] customfield rights

lzeyer lzeyer at coframi-massy.com
Thu Mar 2 08:37:34 EST 2006

Hi RT users,

We need  next behaviour:

    * everyone can submit tickets with filled in customfield
    * only a ticket requestor can modify his requested tickets (basic
      and custom fields)
    * only a ticket owner can modify his owned tickets (basic and custom
      fields)

I tried "modify customfield" owner right but without success (is there a
bug?) and "create ticket" right haven't any effect on custom fields.
I don't want to declare "modify custom field" right to everyone off
course...

Thanks for any explanation.

We have been using 3.4.4 and 3.4.5 version.

Best regards,

--
Ludovic ZEYER
Coframi