[rt-users] Privileged users seeing tickets they requested in RT3

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Mon Mar 13 12:20:46 EST 2006

Our unprivileged users find the "Tickets I Requested" web interface
quite useful, however, privileged users don't get that same view.  Is
there a way to add that "widget" onto the Home page for privileged users
too?  We have several users who are privileged because they manage one
queue but who are essentially unprivileged users for all the other queues.

I've been poking around the wiki docs but haven't seen anything that
looks like what I am looking for.

Thanks!

--
Fran Fabrizio