[rt-users] Privileged users seeing tickets they requested in RT3

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Wed Mar 15 17:34:58 EST 2006

Thanks for this info.  In trying to implement this, I noticed an odd
thing...

/var/rt/html/Elements/MyRequests - not actually my requests, actually
"newest unowned tickets" element
/var/rt/html/SelfService/Elements/MyRequests - the actual element for
listing my requests

Perhaps the RT team can change the name of the former to avoid
confusion?  RT 3.4.5 here, not sure if this is fixed in 3.5.

In any event, I simply copied SelfService/Elements/MyRequests to
Elements/MyOwnRequests, added a call to MyOwnRequests in index.html, and
it seems to work pretty well.  Thanks!