Fwd: [rt-users] notify admincc on create problem

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 16 10:34:13 EST 2006

At Thursday 3/16/2006 10:17 AM, Marcos Athanasoulis wrote:
>On 3/16/06, Stephen Turner <<mailto:sturner at mit.edu>sturner at mit.edu> wrote:
>

>I did turn on logging in the config file -- but nothing is being
>written to the log.  Do I need to tell RT to re-read the config file somehow?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Marcos

Yes - just by stopping and then starting the web server.

One more thing to check - did you create or change the template that
this is scrip is using? Invalid syntax in the template would cause
the mail not to be sent. But you should see an error in the log for that.

Good luck,
Steve