[rt-users] Show 'stalled' on AtAGlance priority list?

Michael Finn mfinn at nbutexas.com
Thu Mar 16 13:10:36 EST 2006

I'm using Fedora, but should be the same...

Copied <rt3>/share/html/Elements/MyTickets to
<rt3>/local/html/Elements/MyTickets, then edited the new MyTickets:

my $Query = " Owner = '".$session{'CurrentUser'}->Id."' AND ( Status =
'new' OR Status = 'open')";

became:
my $Query = " Owner = '".$session{'CurrentUser'}->Id."' AND ( Status =
'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled')";

I also modified it so that "Due Date" (actually, DueRelative) is
displayed rather than "Priority" (which we don't use).  Just a matter of
replacing Priority with DueRelative, and using "OrderBy => 'Due'" and
"Order => 'ASC'" instead of 'DESC' in the same file.

Cheers,
Mike