[rt-users] Who gets to be a Requestor?

Michael Erana cto at lanusa.com
Thu Mar 30 05:41:05 EST 2006

How about funnelling the SPAM reports through a known host so that the SPAM filter can whitelist that host and those messages will get through unscathed... Or create a separate alias for the spam e-mails that is whitelisted (and different from the e-mail address of the RT box).

Michael Eraña, CISSP
CTO
PC Network, Inc.
eranam at lanusa.com