[rt-users] Web Pages being built without correct path

John Boris jboris at adphila.org
Tue May 2 11:59:02 EDT 2006

Please disregard the email. As I said this is new to me. I had been
making changes to RT_SiteConfig.pm but wasn't restarting the httpd
daemon each time I made a change. I just didn't think or know that it
reloaded that file every time the Web server daemon was started. It is
now working. Sorry for cluttering the list.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"