[rt-users] Cannot assign ticket

William Catlan wcatlan at doar.com
Mon May 8 17:10:45 EDT 2006

Kenn,

I appreciate the confirmation that the feature works.  I have tried a
number of different ways, including the more granular use of permissions
at the queue level.

Can you share the exact permissions you give to a group to allow them to
assign an owner to a ticket using People -> Owner driop down, as well as
the exact permissions you give to a group to allow them  to be assigned
a ticket?

I think I've tried all reasonable configurations, and it is not working
for me. My version of RT is 3.4.5 ... what version are you running?

Thanks,

Bill