[rt-users] Notifying a certain user when a ticket is created in a Queue

John Boris jboris at adphila.org
Wed May 10 17:01:35 EDT 2006

Can a scrip be written that will notify a set of users that a ticket has
been created in a queue without assigning the ticket to that user or
making that person an AdminCc?  I don't want to send a bunch of
duplicate emails. I want the certain group of people to get notified
there is a ticket. I have a script that sets another users as the
AdminCc for all tickets that are created in the Queue.

I Hope that is clear.

TIA

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"