[rt-users] Re: Request Tracker

taan taan at cryologic.com
Thu May 11 17:26:41 EDT 2006

The AdminCC can't see what is in the Approvals queue by clicking on the
Approvals tab, onlt the Approval Ticket Owner can.
However the AdminCC should be able to view the Ticket requiring Approval
and from there, under links depends on, open the Approval Ticket and
change the Owner. Of coarse, as mentioned in another thread, you could
hardwire the template for Approval creation to set a distinct owner.

Taan