[rt-users] Modify AutoReply script

John Boris jboris at adphila.org
Thu May 18 14:41:24 EDT 2006

I want to create a Queue that will not generate an AutoReply when a
ticket is created. I am setting up a queue to log my backup summaries
from my server pool. I don't need a reply back to a backup daemon. The
AutoReply scrip is a Global one and if I try to remove it I remove it
from the entire system. I want to add an option that will send an
AutoReply unless the queue is equal to "Backup" (My backup Queue).

TIA

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"