[rt-users] Lack of trailing slash causing porblems in IE

Brendan Arnold brendanarnold at gmail.com
Mon May 22 05:29:19 EDT 2006

Yeah I have set up mod_rewrite to do just that which solved some of
the 'Page Cannot be Found' errors, however there are other 'Page
Cannot be Found' errors which seem to be caused by something else.

It seems IE has additional porblems with DNS lookups. I have changed
all references in htttpd.conf and RT_SiteConfig (bar $rtname in
RT_SiteConfig) to the DNS name that returns from nslookup on a Windows
machine for my server (before it was configured for a DNS alias) which
has greatly reduced the number of errors. Unfortunately, I have seen
one of these errors manifest again but this could be due to
cache/legacy tickets.

Brendan