[rt-users] RE :Installation Tips

Frank Pater fpater at dca.net
Tue May 23 13:46:01 EDT 2006

Hello,

This is one of the reasons we chose not to use the RPM. The regular source install is simple enough with CentOS 4 (you can't use the mod_perl RPM, but we didn't have trouble building our own mod_perl 2.0.2), and we have a dedicated box for RT, so the lack of an RPM is not a big deal. As always, ymmv, but we were able to inistall AT and RTx::Shredder with no problems.

Sincerely,
Frank Pater
DCANet
http://www.dca.net