[rt-users] RT ignoring reply-to address queue setting

Joe Auty jauty at indiana.edu
Tue May 23 15:45:27 EDT 2006

I have my RT queues configured with appropriate reply-to and comment-
to addresses, but tickets that are emailed are set with reply-to
addresses differing from this setting. My DNS entry for the machine
is only a CNAME, and because of our networking structure and this
machine sitting behind a router and being assigned a private IP
address, it is not possible to create an A record for this machine.

Is this a bug? What are these queue settings for if not for
controlling how outgoing email headers will be set as?

Joe Auty
UITS Messaging
Indiana University
jauty at indiana.edu