[rt-users] RT "pre-sales" question

Claude M. Schrader cschrader at dca.net
Wed Nov 1 14:50:37 EST 2006

Rob,
out of the box, RT does not have that behavior, but it should be fairly
straightforward to customize the interface to add a button for that. We
added a "delete ticket" button to the top right of our install, among
other customizations. The following link maybe a good starting point.
Claude

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?CleanlyCustomizeRT