[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

don garbage dongarbage at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 10:54:49 EST 2006

Hey Barry,

Wow, that was fast, thanks so much.

I actually did respond to your email. Here was my reply:
     Hi Barry,

     I just checked again for mod_fastcgi, and, it appears that I do have
it. In ubuntu, it is called
           libfcgi-perl

     So, back to the drawing board. :)

     Have you had the chance to check out my config files?

     Thanks for any further help,
     Don

Perhaps the problem is in my config files. Any thoughts?

Thanks again for all the help, it is very much appreciated,
Don