[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

Les Driggers ldriggers at fncinc.com
Tue Nov 7 12:55:15 EST 2006

Hi Don,
Maybe I missed it, but your /etc/apache2/sites-available/ssl file has
the following line:
Include "/etc/request-tracker3.4/apache2-modperl2.conf"

Have you posted that file?

Les

--
Les Driggers ▪ Manager, Corporate IT
T 662/236-8326 ▪ F 662/236-2037 ▪ ldriggers at fncinc.com
FNC Inc. ▪ 1214 Office Park Drive ▪ Oxford, MS 38655
www.fncinc.com
Confidentiality Notice: This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the
attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If this message was
misdirected, neither FNC Holding Company, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries waive any
confidentiality, privilege, or trade secrets. If you are not a designated recipient,
you may not review, print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this message.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete this message.