[rt-users] Re: Email Address as a event collector

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:06:39 EST 2006

On 11/7/06, Roy El-Hames <rfh at pipex.net> wrote:
> Hi Asif;
> Your question/request is not very clear?? do you want an email sent
> every time something happened in your RT ?? the first thing that comes
> to mind is why???

Well I like to collect all the transactions at least. I want to feed
all that to an email which keeps them in Maildir. Then I like a
crawler (goolgle mini this case) to access those.

My goal is to be able to search every transaction, at least if not all
events, in milisecond time. I can achieve that now, for other logs not
related to RT, w/ the appliance but I want to use it for RT
logs/transactions/(all events) as well.

Thanks