[rt-users] Re: Groups not visible in group lists

Nick Hales nhales+rt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:44:46 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a new install of RT which seems to work as expected except for
the Groups bit.

I can create groups, but they do not appear in lists of groups. They
do exist, because I can edit them (Add members) if I manually
construct the right URL. They are not listed under
'Configuration'>'Groups'>'Select Group', or
'Configuration'>'Global'>'Group Rights',
as if there is some 'See Group' right missing, even though I am logged
in as root.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there some configuration I need
to do? Does it not work like that?

I'm using RT 3.6.1, MySQL Fedora 3

Many thanks,

Nick Hales