[rt-users] Adding a Spam Ticket Tab

berndlosert at aim.com berndlosert at aim.com
Wed Nov 8 17:03:30 EST 2006

> Actually, in this case there's a callback for extending the Tabs -
you shouldn't even need to edit the Tabs file. If you create

/opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/xxxxx/Ticket/Elements/Tabs/Default and
make it look like this, you should be all set:

> %# BEGIN CODE

> <%args>

> $Ticket => undef

> $actions => undef

> $tabs => undef

> $display_page => 'Display'

> </%args>

> <%init>

> if ( defined $Ticket && $Ticket->CurrentUserHasRight('DeleteTicket')
) {
>    $actions->{'G'} = {

>               title => loc('Spam'),

>               path  =>

> 'Ticket/Modify.html?id='.$Ticket->id.'&Status=deleted' };

> }

> </%init>

> %# END CODE

I changed

   path  => 'Ticket/Modify.html?id='.$Ticket->id.'&Status=deleted' };

   path  =>
'Ticket/Modify.html?id='.$Ticket->id.'&Status=deleted&Queue=16' };

and restarted Apache. The change has not taken effect. I even deleted
all of my browser's cache just to be sure. What else should I do to
make this change take effect?

--

Bernd