[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Nov 9 12:26:40 EST 2006

Don;
If you have n't already done so, set up your RT logging to debug; (in
RT_SiteConfig under Logging
Set($LogToFile      , 'debug');
Set($LogDir, '/var/log/rt3');
Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");    #log to rt.log
make sure the web user and group have write access to that file, and
restart the web server)
then you can tail -f  /var/log/rt3/rt.log to see whats happening in RT
as requests are coming through.
I also suggest you enabled full logging on your database server, sorry I
am not sure how to do that for postgress , once you done that again tail
-f the sql logging file ..
If these do n't help start using tcpdump to check whats happening to the
traffic, also I think you can enable full logging on apache.
Good luck;
Roy