[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

don garbage dongarbage at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:34:41 EST 2006

Ok, after googling, I got the fruit machine analogy :).

My rt log is obviously not spitting out much info.
Are there other settings I have to configure in order to see the log file
scroll like a fruit machine? (note that I don't see any messages in the log
file when I access RT locally with no access problems)

Thanks,
Don