[rt-users] Ticket owner not receiving email copies of ticket transactions

Tom Davey tdavey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 19:45:25 EST 2006

Hi folks,

Please pardon this basic question. It's my understanding that a
ticket's owner is automatically a watcher for that ticket. However, in
my new RT 3.6.0 installation (RHEL/Apache/MySQL), owners are _not_
being copied, although all the other watchers (such as cc: and
admincc: group members for the queue) _are_ being copied.

To add to the mystification, when the owner of a ticket is changed,
the new owner _is_ notified, but receives no further transaction cc's
from the ticket.

I have scoured the O'Reilly book, the Wiki, and Googled widely, but
can't figure out what I doing wrong. Does anybody have an idea?

Much thanks,
Tom Davey

--
Tom Davey