[rt-users] FYI problems with DBD-mysql--3.0008_1

Stephen Carr sgcarr at civeng.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Nov 20 17:59:00 EST 2006

Dear All

I tried DBD-mysql-3.0008_1 with perl-5.8.6, rt-3.6.1, apache-1.3.37, and
mysql-4.1.21

I found that I could not log in to Request Tracker - blank screen and had
the following in the apache error_log

FREE ERROR BIND!FREE ERROR FBIND!FREE ERROR BIND!FREE ERROR FBIND!Out of
memory!
Callback called exit

I reverted to DBD-mysql-3.0003 and all seems OK.

Regards
Stephen Carr

----
Computing Officer
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
The University of Adelaide
Tel +618-8303-4313
Fax +618-8303-4359
Email sgcarr at civeng.adelaide.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s)and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.