[rt-users] Question on History

Carlos Ramon Lopez Midence caralomi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 14:41:59 EST 2006

Running RT-3.6.1 on Debian 3.1, mysql, postfix.....running great

I have some custom fields that are updated only with comments I click the
update or save button and it takes me to the update page, but in the history
nothing gets added....
I checked permissions and I have root and and myself as users with
ShowTicketComment, but nothing displays on the history...
I checked the logs and this is what I found:

Nov 24 14:28:14 sbmmaint RT: Use of uninitialized value in substitution
(s///) at /usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 617.
(/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:617)
Nov 24 14:28:14 sbmmaint RT: About to think about scrips for transaction
Nov 24 14:28:14 sbmmaint RT: About to prepare scrips for transaction #764
Nov 24 14:28:14 sbmmaint RT: Found 3 scrips

Any Help will be appreciated....

Carlos