[rt-users] Custom ticket submission form

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 27 10:14:28 EST 2006

You can use the email interface and set custom fields by using Dirk Pape's
ExtractCustomFieldValues contribution:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Contributions , ScripActions section

It's worked very well for us.

Steve