[rt-users] cannot attach files to a ticket from the web interface

Emanuele Zeppieri ema_zep at libero.it
Thu Nov 30 07:51:59 EST 2006

Roberto, you won't find any CGI.pm file under the RT installation
directory.
CGI.pm is a separate Perl module, usually included into any Perl
distribution, available from CPAN:
http://search.cpan.org/~lds/CGI.pm-3.25/

Executing this from the command line should be enough to update it:

perl -MCPAN -e "install 'CGI'"

(or you can use the cpan shell).

Ciao,
Emanuele.