[rt-users] cannot attach files to a ticket from the web interface

Emanuele Zeppieri ema_zep at libero.it
Thu Nov 30 09:19:10 EST 2006

This is the latest CGI version available: it solved a (big) problem with
the upload() method (present in CGI 3.21 and 3.22), but it unfortunately
still suffers from some problems in the same compartment (patches will
arrive soon); anyway I really have no idea whether they are the cause of
the problem reported by you (and others) or not.

As for CGI, just wait and update it to the new version when it'll become
available.

Ciao,
Emanuele.