[rt-users] cannot attach files to a ticket from the web interface

Roberto Nunnari roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
Thu Nov 30 09:56:23 EST 2006

Ok. Thank you all.

I hope the problem will be solved soon, be it a bug in CGI or in RT.
Till then we'll have to live with it.

Best regards.

Emanuele Zeppieri wrote:
> [...]

               Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                mailto:roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
  Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
              Dipartimento Tecnologie Innovative
                   http://www.dti.supsi.ch
  SUPSI-DTI
  Via Cantonale                        tel: +41-91-6108561
  6928 Manno                 """       fax: +41-91-6108570
  Switzerland               (o o)