[rt-users] Search "tickets created last month" problem

Menno Alkemade malkemad at sapienzaconsulting.com
Tue Oct 3 08:56:59 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm an rt-newbie and i'm trying to created a saved search for my management.
The saved search i sorted out, but i'm having trouble with the 2 searches itself.

1) It should find all tickets created last month, if i use "Created > '-1
month'" or "Created > 'last month'" it gives me the created tickets of the
last 30 days. And i would like to have the ones between "1st day of last
month" and "last day of last month".

2) should give all tickets created from "1st of this month" and "today"

I looked at
http://search.cpan.org/~muir/Time-modules-2003.0211/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm to
try and crate the query, but it didn't do it for me, can someone please help
me a bit ?

Thanks

Menno Alkemade

--