[rt-users] Ticket URL show in "10 highest priority tickets I own" wrong after "take"

Wolfgang.Fuertbauer at ebewe.com Wolfgang.Fuertbauer at ebewe.com
Tue Oct 3 10:07:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a strange error:

I'm creating a new ticket via Mailinterface:

/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue "General" --action correspond --url
http://saxophon.intern.ebewe.at/rt <rt-general at rt.intern.ebewe.at>

before "taking" the request, the subject URL of the ticket in show in "10
highest priority tickets I own" is:
http://saxophon.intern.ebewe.at/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=9
after "taking" by a user:
http://saxophon.intern.ebewe.at/Ticket/Display.html?id=6

eg: /rt/ is missing !
What am i doing wrong ?

this is version 3.6.1

Wolfgang

my RT_Siteconfig.pm
saxophon01:/opt/rt3/etc # cat RT_SiteConfig.pm
# Any configuration directives you include  here will override
# RT's default configuration file, RT_Config.pm
#
# To include a directive here, just copy the equivalent statement
# from RT_Config.pm and change the value. We've included a single
# sample value below.
#
# This file is actually a perl module, so you can include valid
# perl code, as well.
#
# The converse is also true, if this file isn't valid perl, you're
# going to run into trouble. To check your SiteConfig file, use
# this comamnd:
#
#   perl -c /path/to/your/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($rtname, 'IT-HELPDESK');
Set($Organization , "ebewe.com");
Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^rt.*\@ebewe.com$');
Set($Timezone, 'Europe/Vienna');
Set($WebPath , "/rt");
Set($OldestTransactionsFirst, 0);
1;

Wolfgang Fuertbauer (e-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer at ebewe.com)
EBEWE Pharma
Mondseestrasse 11
4866  Unterach, Austria
Tel +43 7665 8123 315    Mobile: +43 664 8397987
Fax +43 7665 8123 1487
http://www.ebewe.com