[rt-users] Hints for two RT systems interconnection

Jiri Dlouhy jiri.dlouhy at sxg.cz
Sun Oct 8 05:26:43 EDT 2006

Hi all,

is there anybody who can provide me some tips or own experiences related
to interconnection of two independent RT systems via email interface?

The reason behind is that we are going to use RT (it's really cool piece
of SW) and we are responsible for technical support. Our
customers/requestors, which will send us the requests, have sometimes
RT as well thus they don't want to send the tickets to our RT directly
but via their RT.

Thank you in advance

Dlouhan