[rt-users] Whats the best way to involve external personswithout loosing control over the ticket

Wolfgang.Fuertbauer at ebewe.com Wolfgang.Fuertbauer at ebewe.com
Fri Oct 13 12:06:52 EDT 2006

Steve,

i agree; it is a good answer
but all correspondence from the "external" gets "unfiltered" to the
client;
And that is what I don't want

Any further suggestions ?
Wolfgang

"Stephen Turner" <sturner at MIT.EDU> schrieb am 13.10.2006 16:34:56:

> [...]
Rights
> screen (or if it's right for you, through Global Group Rights).
>
> Steve

> Stephen Turner
> Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
> MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)

Wolfgang Fuertbauer (e-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer at ebewe.com)
EBEWE Pharma
Mondseestrasse 11
4866  Unterach, Austria
Tel +43 7665 8123 315    Mobile: +43 664 8397987
Fax +43 7665 8123 1487
http://www.ebewe.com