[rt-users] is there a possibility to make ticket subjectmandatory field?

Olaf Hamann pooka at t-online.de
Sun Oct 15 15:30:47 EDT 2006

Thank you very much for that hint, Eric
I found your message from sep 5th or so and it works fine.

Olaf Hamann

just for info:
I splitted the code between Create.html and /Elements/Submit.
Create.html hands over the whole onclick-phrase as a new argument to
Submit. Submit expands this new argument inside the submit-field.
If there's no argument, there's nothing to expand, so other pages
using /Elements/Submit will not try to check.
Localization works fine except for special characters (ü e.g).