[rt-users] Does RT have some sort of markup language?

Fri Oct 20 17:03:21 EDT 2006

> I've noticed that RT destroys indentation when I submit tickets.

I don't see that.  What I see is that RT loses indentation when looking
at a ticket in the Web view, but if I use the "show the original text"
link ("[Download]" or some such), I get the original text, indentation
and all.  It's only the Web interface that destroys indentation, in my
experience.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca