[rt-users] get rid of 'Goto Ticket' option

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Tue Oct 24 16:19:49 EDT 2006

IMHO, there are much better ways (and more secure ways) of fixing this
problem.  In my case customers have secure queues and are members of groups
that only have access to their secure queues.  The only difficulty is that
users must be added to the ticket system in order to gain access to their
particular queue.

Ted Serreyn