[rt-users] RT 3.4.4: problem with page loads

don garbage dongarbage at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:57:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my install of RT on Ubuntu 6.06. I've followed the
directions here: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?UbuntuInstallGuide

The problem I'm having is that remote users who access my RT installation
often do not get the entire page. Instead, they get the banner and the
progress bar shows that only a third (or so) of the page has been received.
This happens for more than 50% of the time.

I've looked in the apache2 logs and all appears fine. Where else should I
start looking?

Thanks,
Don