[rt-users] Read only db for select (cluster on the cheap)

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Oct 26 12:51:32 EDT 2006

Ahh I see what you mean; Did n't look into that? but possibly a question
here is whats a better approach? in changing from the GUI you get
flexibility deciding which element read from which DB,apart from the
replication issues it may also be extended to a third/forth db instances
where certain Elements may call non RT related tables ??
Roy