[rt-users] Labelled Priority Patch doesn't work with 3.6x

Parish, Brent bparish at workscape.com
Fri Sep 1 11:32:55 EDT 2006

Hi.

I found the exact same behavior (priority labels show, but changes to
priority don't take effect) on 3.6.1.
One thing I noticed, in doing a view source on the page:
<SELECT NAME ="">
<OPTION VALUE="90">Urgent</OPTION>
So it makes sense that it wont honor any changes - the HTML form doesn't
know what to change without having the field tagged with a name!

Anyway, I was wondering if you have found a fix yet?

Thanks,
Brent Parish

Sevan / Venture37
Sun Aug 20 21:20:27 EDT 2006

The Labelled Priority Patch from http://www.parliant.com/~cmh/rt/
<http://www.parliant.com/%7Ecmh/rt/>  for RT 3.6
doesn't seem to work for me. The text labels appear in the basic panel
but
any values set are ignored (tickets are created with initial & final
values
of 0) can anyone confirm they have the patch working on RT 3.6.

RT 3.6.1 does the same thing.

IMPORTANT: The contents are intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.
If you have received this email in error, please destroy all copies of this message and it's attachments and
then notify the system manager or the sender immediately. Do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
copies thereof.