[rt-users] Way to force AtAGlance page to a single column?

Parish, Brent bparish at workscape.com
Fri Sep 1 15:58:33 EDT 2006

Hi.

Some of our users are forced to use a small browser view (limited
desktop real estate).
It really jumbles the display in 3.6.1 and they are asking to cut the At
A Glance page down to a single column, getting rid of all content except
(for example) a saved search display or "My Tickets" , etc).
If I go into the Edit screen for the Home/AtAGlance page, and I remove
all the "portlets" (content sections) except the one, the result is a
split screen (as if there were still content on the right hand side
(like reminders), even though there is nothing there).

How can I make the only content segment/portlet take up the full screen?

Tough to explain, hope I got it across ok.  I guess in essence it would
be the equivalent of removing the right hand frame completely, if RT
used frames.

Thanks!
Brent
IMPORTANT: The contents are intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.
If you have received this email in error, please destroy all copies of this message and it's attachments and
then notify the system manager or the sender immediately. Do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
copies thereof.