[rt-users] Problem with RT-Extension-CommandByMail

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sun Sep 3 15:44:28 EDT 2006

Good morning,

On 3/9/06 at 7:44 PM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov <ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com> wrote:

>1. Without logs I couldn't say anything helpful.

Agreed, but I'm not sure where to look. There is nothing in the apache
error_log. And this is all I get from the rt.log:

[Sun Sep  3 19:23:47 2006] [debug]: Converting 'US-ASCII' to 'utf-8' for
text/plain - Doing command test [5] (/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/I18N.pm:225)

If you have any suggestions for getting something useful into the logs, I'd love
to hear it.

>2. You may try 3.4.6 RC without any patch

I decided to update to 3.6.1 if I was going to bother with an update. The
CommandByMail stuff is still not working. I have tested with and without the
Interface/Email.pm patch.

If I use this line in RT_SiteConfig.pm then messages get processed and a ticket
is created:

    @MailPlugins = qw(Auth::MailFrom );

But if I use this line instead then no ticket is created:

    @MailPlugins = qw(Auth::MailFrom Filter::TakeAction);

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Charlie

--
   Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
   PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia