[rt-users] SpreadsheetDisplayedFields patch

Kroopa Shah kshah at ca.afilias.info
Mon Sep 4 19:22:54 EDT 2006

Hello,
I was looking at the Best Practical website for
SpreadsheetDisplayedFields and when I clicked on one of the links on the
page, the following was displayed:
<paste>
Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap
World of Warcraft Gold,<a href=<spam://www.wowgold.org.cn>wow>
gold</a>,buy cheap wow gold,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Here <b>wow
gold</b> of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99,World Of Warcraft Gold,buy wow
gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),Cheap wow gold,cheapest wow
gold store ... <b>wow gold</b>--buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome
to buy cheap wow gold--cheap, easy, wow gold purchasing.World of
Warcraft,wow gold Super ... <a href=<spam://www.wowgold.org.cn>World> of
Warcraft Gold</a>- Gold for EU-Server: ... Gold EU: starting from
84,99?; 3000 WoW Gold EU: starting from 119,99?. World of Warcraft Gold-
Leveling Services: ... We can have your World of Warcraft Gold,buy World
of Warcraft Gold,World of Warcraft Gold game,world of warcraft gold,wow
Gold Cheap wow, Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,world of warcraft gold
deal,Cheap WOW Gold .../
</paste>
This I am assuming is spam.
I've looked at the mailing lists as well but have been unable to find
the patch; one post mentions the link but it leads back to the spam page.
Where can I get the patch/extension for this?

Thanks
Kroopa Shah
/
/